Friday, November 10, 2017

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funny...sometimes... don't misunderstand me... I learn a lot with this kind of “lesson” but the themes are not very emm funny, I mean, the mostly of the themes was about the future (relating of our career) and another things and I don’t think frequently, about the future of my career, I mean, I’m in my first year of Biochemist and I felt so pressure of think about what a wanna do or what I wanna change or where I wanna work or talk about post grades studies.

Sincerely the most of blogs was a little boring, the writing was so difficult, I didn’t enjoy of writing, but it’s a mark: C

I don’t speak english a lot but I usually watch tv series on that language or read a little bit scientific pages or text to my friends with “span-english” and that is fun, play with the language is fun.

I would like learn english in a institute of english, because I felt that the english in the university it’s almost the same of the school (using a radio, do pages of a english book) I would like learn phonetics, in the school I learn I little phonemes, and with that I learn I little more to speak in english, also I would like learn another languages like Italian or german.

Well in spite of everything I can say that I progress writing, I don’t have fear or a lot of fear of writing in another language, that’s good.

This is the last blog… I think so… Hope you like all of this, and bye bye people!!
XOXO




p.s: if is the last blog…. See you never!! :D

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes write a blogg was so bored... and all becouse some topics where bored... But it works for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some topics were really booooring, but it was a little fon, was nice to share this experience with you <3
    PD: i put the same pic ajsdghsdgshad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that blogs are great, but it is truth that sometimes it is boring to make them, maybe because of the topic, maybe because of the hour :D

    ReplyDelete

  4. I would like to go to an institute of English Too i think it would help me improve a lot

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...