Friday, November 3, 2017

Things that i want to change (In my career)

Hi again! I would talk you about some changes that I could made in my study progamme, as you know I study biochemistry and I’m in my first year of this career and I realize that the programme of my career even if it’s the most updated, we just had one “Introduction Subject” called “reasoning and scientific communication” and for me, all the people that had interesting with the career feel in the end of the first semester a lot of discourage, because had only subjects of “Common Plan” and no one specialized with the career, also Biochemistry as a lot of fields of research but just a few part of the students knows very well what is the biochemist’ task, we need more information or curses or a meeting with graduate students of the career.
I think that the programm even though his lacks (scarcity of subjects of introduction to the career or subjects only for the career) it’s very complete in the academic sense, I mean, the career it’s very difficult (as all the careers of this department) and all the subjects be at the height of this university, I only hope that in a future had more financing, because all the years join to this career almost 50 persons, and all that people wanna do some investigation  but the capacity if the labs for research are so limited.
The faculty facilities are good for the level of the students, (I don’t know how are the labs of postgraduate) , the critic that im gonna do against the department is the hardly area for all the students, professors, workers in general for eating, study, etc. we are almost 1.500 students, we need more space.
 I’m only in the second semester but I think that in the department teach the need for the new technologies but I think that the teachers need a little update with the use of ppt xD.

That’s all!! Hope you like it ><


No comments:

Post a Comment

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...