Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Me in the world of music.

I love with all my heart the music, I remember the first time when I hear one of my favorites bans, i was between eight or ten and my cousin was teach me how to use youtube and he show me the song Lithium of Evanescence and a fall I love with that band *----* but I have to confess something, when I was ten I hear reggaeton and bachata, but shhhhh >< 
Today i'm in the chorus of the university :D

When I was 14 I entered the chorus of my school and I was there for four years, in the middle of that I was the temporary principal singer of my friends' band, our setlist was:
-“Paranoid” of Black Sabbath
-“Blitzkrieg Bop” of Ramones
-“Niño soldado” of Ska-p
-“De música ligera” of Soda Stereo
-“The pretender” of Foo Fighters
-“Not good enough for truth in cliché” of Escape the fate
Well they still playing other songs with another vocalist :D

With all these antecedents I think that you can deduce what is the style of music that I like but I also hear pop or electro even indie with Florence + The Machine
Also I play a little bit of piano and guitar, I love hear song with solos of bass or cellos or pianos, I love that instruments*-----*

I remember for the musical Cats the song “Memory”, that song is so beautiful and “I dreamed a dream” for les miserable, also I sing in the chorus of my school the song ”I will follow him” for the movie Sister Act, that was a epic year we sang that song in the graduation ceremony in all the people stand up and dance with us that song.


My favorites bands are Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Linking Park, Paramore, Escape the Fate, Rise Against, Florence + The Machine.







P.s: This month it's gonna be epic lml 

9 comments:

  1. Florence and the Machine is amazing, is a very special hability can sng well xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hear reggaeton" DELET THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAA I love the pretender of Foo Fighters, Evanescence too, when I read "rise against" I remembered the song "against the grain" of City and Colour, that song makes me very sad :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't tell anybody that you used to listen to reggaeton and bachata ahhahaha!!! Good luck at the University Chorus! you must sing very well (: .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long live to Rock! and to Three Days Grace:x

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...