Wednesday, May 31, 2017

People that I admire

OK.



It´s difficult for me think about a person that i admire because in this world a lot of people has do many of  actions for "help" to the humanity, making a lot of news investigations, but when you said to me a person that i admire in my field....well.... i'm new in this thing of biochemistry but i admire Leonardo da Vinci, Platón, Marie Curie, etc.
I'm gonna talk to you about  Leonardo da Vinci... ><



Leonardo born in 1452 and he did a lot of things, i mean, he was a painter (The vitruvian man, etc.), inventor, musician (once i read a book related with how da Vinci supposedly hide in "The Last Supper" a song *0*), scientific, etc. I really admire of Leonardo his curiosity, his imagination, he made drawings of flying machines in the renaissance period!!!!  Around the name of da Vinci a lot of conspiracies had raised the mostly with the drawing of The Mona Lisa, and all that suppositions are so interesting, i love watch any documentary about this man.


I wish someday be like da Vinci and exhume a body from a cemetery......... not really xD 😶 but i wanna know a lot of things of a lot of investigations fields as da Vinci.

See you soon <3

5 comments:

  1. Leonardo was a magnificent man I considered one of the best scientist in this world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Camila, I hope you accomplish your dream of knowing a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the time you can be the best scientist! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. how da vinci could do all that things and i can´t spend the semester?:c

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's incredible how, in the past, the people was scholar in many fields

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...