Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My favourite book and movie

I have a lot of books in my house, only in my bedroom i have two bookshelf and i think that i have almost 30 books that i buy for myself, so with all those antecedents you can imagine how much i love read.

My favourite book is "The shining" writing by Stephen King, this novel it's about a family that has to take care of the "Overlook Hotel" during the winter, if you know to Stephen King you has to know that he is a horror writer.

The thing that i love of this book is that i scare with normal situations,not when Jack hunt his own family in the hotel, i feel a lot of fear with the Danny' paranoia that he feels in the hotel, i could feel deep into the book, into the Overlook Hotel, that feeling is amazing and the context that King write the novel is very interesting. 

Well this book was adapt to a movie that i didn't see, but The Simpsons do a chapter in honour to this book :D




I read the book in .pdf :C when i was 14 ><








  
I don't have a favourite movie, well right now i can't remember, but when i think in a movie comes to my mind Requiem for a dream, when i see this movie in some scenes i feel so sick, i mean, with the soundtrack, the actors, the scenes you can feel a lot of feelings, feel the consequences of the addiction..
That is what i love when a see movies, feel what the characters feel.

                                            I think that you know this song :D

P.s: I didn't read Doctor Sleep :c
P.s: I have a collection of books written by Agatha Christie <3

Hope you read this book or see this movie in some moment of your lives:D
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Cool! That episode of the Simpsons always make me laugh XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to your home and steal all your books!! Your bedroom should be amazing hahaha.I want to have a personal Library, that's my dream... Be careful If I go to your home someday ahahha just joking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shining is the best movieee i love it(rly dont)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw "The shining" with a friend and we think that movie is so interesting, my friend read the book, I don't :c

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...