Wednesday, April 26, 2017

THE FUTURE IS NOW

My favourite piece of technology is definitely my smart phone, i can talk with my friends and family without be with they, watch movies, listen to music, read a lot of books <3, etc. 
I use my cell phone all the day in every hour forever and ever <3 
But.... that is wrong :C i mean, the cell phones have disadvantages, we almost don´t  talk face to face to the people, we prefer send messages by "whatsapp" or use instagram or facebook, and the most conversation face to face ends because all the people are using the cell phone.
My parents give to me my first phone when i was ten and since that moment I cant’t almost live, ok I’m overreacting but if a lose my smart phone I think that I’ll have to start to buy more books or buy an ebook :C
Well, that’s all!! I hope you enjoy it.
XOXO 
Smartphones 2015-2017 

4 comments:

  1. do you ever think... that you have a problem of addiction ? ahjshjas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to talk more to me "face to face" :(
    Stop to chat me and now talk to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a smart phone for only play clash royale 1313

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...