Wednesday, April 5, 2017

About me...

HI!!!! My real name is Camila Garcia, but in this blog i'm going to use my alter-ego. I'm the only daughter of my parents, but i have four half-brothers and i'm aunt of five children. 

I forget to say that i was born in 1998, more specific in August,09. NEVER FORGET THAT DAY.
I studied in Boston College La Farfana for 14 years in Maipú, I still living in that commune but in holidays i go to Chillán where the family of my mom lives and i can see my aunts and uncles (I have 5 aunts and 4 uncles) , cousins ( i think that you can imagine how many cousins i have) and a lot of other people.

The last year i graduate of my school and i had to do the most TERRIBLE, the most SCARY TEST, the P S U, damn, that day was the most stressful of my whole life, anyway i could pass the test and in the actuality i am in the most prestigious university of the country, the Universidad de Chile, i become a son of Bello!!!, the first of the family to go to this university. 

Well that was a little bit of my life, don´t forget my birthday guys!! 

P.S: sometimes when i'm boring i do a concerts in my room and i sing a lot of songs.


                                                   THAT'S ME!!! (in the actuality)




Another picture of  me as a baby with my mom.



10 comments:

  1. Nice post Camila, greetings from somewhere in space-time continuity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is you birthday?
    I'm sorry I don't remember that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll remember your month birthday because is the month of the cat, but the day isn't important, Love your alter-ego
    Regards
    José Bustamante S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your birthday is soooooo soon of my birthday hahaha nice! good post. +10

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, you killed my whit your alter-ego

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool post! you live so far away from the UNI though :(. Your blog is beautiful, just wanted to say it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a lovely hair Camila and you can do everything you want.

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...