Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Why I choose Biochemist as my career???

Well, when a was fourteen years old i started to love all the things related with the chemist, my cousin is a chemist and she works on the "Laboratorio de Farmacología Veterinaria" and she often bring me the possibility of help her in his work and learned more about the work of the chemist in the Lab, in that place i could learn more about the other careers related with the chemist and the biochemist always attract me because when i asked to chemist or teachers they never could reply satisfactory what the biochemist do and that increase my curiosity.

Later i hear a phrase that help me a lot: "Don´t think about what you want study, think about in the place what you want to work" and in my mind the perfect place to work is a lab *----* That is my biggest dream, work in a lab and do investigation and have the possibility of HELP PEOPLE and Biochemist is the career that satisfy that dream. 


P.S: When i was a child i wanted to be a lawyer.
P.S2: My second option was Pharmacy *0*
P.S3: So far, i have new friends that i have met at the university and a love them a lot <3  A LOVE THIS CAREER! 

4 comments:

  1. aww you want to help people, this is so cute <3 but yes, how Branco said "iugh pharmacy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Camila this is amazing history O:
    I envy you because you could be work in a lab :(
    But we can work together *-*
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...