Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The last chapter

All the blogger experience in this class has been very interesting, I mean all the weeks we have to write about different themes, themes that we sometimes have to research sometimes interesting sometimes not xD but anyway thanks to the blogs I could get better my writing skin :D…………  I’m very bad with all the thing of the writing, I reaaalllyyyyy don’t born for the writing, but here a learn a little more about how find the words that a need when a have to explain to you about how I feeling or what I think about something: D although still be hard not just because is difficult for me write in Spanish, isssss very very hard try to put in this blog what I think in a language that I almost never use :C sorry if in any blog I write something wrong :C
The only thing that I don’t like of this course is that we can’t choice all the themes about what we going to write L I sincerely prefer that each student choice a theme every class and write about that, because if you choice a theme is because you understand or that that theme inspire you to write. I think that is more gratifying expound on a known theme. Well I don’t know what else to say…. So that is all!!         

See you next semester in English IV :”)

LOV U <3

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your opinion, this blog was interesting, I see you the next semester :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the last semester together;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you :( is so difficult talk about something you don't know

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...