Monday, October 9, 2017

What i see in the future

You know that I’m student of biochemistry and I want to do a Ph.D. (I said that in my last blog, go to see them) well, I wanna do that PhD because I think that right now all the labs or companies want the best of best and for me be someday Ph.D. in something sounds so good, you gonna be expert in one subject of your career and you can help more efficiently in the present resources, or that is my opinion.

A few weeks ago, I went to an exposition about programs of the graduate school of my department made a lot of speeches and it was very interesting, especially the programs of magister and Ph.D. of biochemistry, and the magister' program chemistry.

From the exposition of the different programs I really liked from the Magister, the subject of specialization: Clinic Biochemistry or
Toxicological Biochemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, and from the Ph.D. I don’t know, the pamphlet is very ambiguous in that subject, but something related to neurobiochemistry, toxicology, biochemistry, I don’t know, as a biochemist we have a lot of fields to specialize.

But I would like study in another country, see how are the labs in those places, I hope in the future have the opportunity of going out the country for study and have the opportunity to work, so a think that I prefer work and study in the same year.

Hope you like this post, xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow neurobiochemestry and toxicology sounds rally amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love those specialization!!

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...