Friday, October 6, 2017

my future job, i hope.

I’m student of Biochemistry and i hope that I in the future had a job focus on investigations, more exactly in some area related with medicine, stem cells,  skin regeneration, transplantation, or things likes that….

But honestly I hope work someday (not for my entire life) in the criminology lab, in PDI, *0* , that is my dream, since I was a child I dreamed with be in that place, I’m a big fan of all the things about criminalistic, but in the bottom I hope work on it someday, not forever, i don´t know right now if i wanna specialize in that field but i wanna that experience, I wanna do a lot of investigations and I don´t know when in the future I could do all the things that I wanna make, because also I wanna do a PhD, travel to another countries, do lectures in different colleges.

Criminalistics lab, PDI.
But if you asking me honestly about all those ideas for my future I said you that is difficult because the competition between all the students of biochemistry is very high, and we all know that the biochemistry salary is not the best :C specially if you want to be a researcher and focus only on that, I think that if you want money in the field that I wanna specialize ( emm something realeted with stem cells or neuroscience) you have to do university teaching or another job beside the research.


I hope do all the ideas that I think for my future. Hope you like this blog, see you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting areas you mentioned. Especially medicine; new discoveries are always being made as they arise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow PDI! You will be working day by day with a lot o f adrenaline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I ALSO WANNA BE A PDI!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My experience having English Classes in the University

Hi everyone, as you know, i do this blogs because i have to do this xD for university for English subject and write all this things is funn...